AA Retreat & Sober Holidays, Spain
Welcome to the Clarity Retreat - home of beautiful sober holidays and wellbeing services in the Costa Blanca, Spain. We are a small retreat with a maximum of 6 guests at a time, made up of those in recovery, and their family and friends.
Whatever your reason for joining us, whether that be to reconnect with your recovery, or to learn how to find a balance and happiness in sobriety, to work through troublesome issues or simply to relax and unwind - we really are the retreat for you. The Clarity Retreat is a wonderful place to find wholeness in your recovery. Your stay is completely client-led, so you choose what, when and how you would like things to be. Put simply, you are in control. That’s what sobriety is about, right!?
Many of our guests have been through an addiction treatment centre or been members of Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. Now they want to make recovery an ongoing part of their lives. We aim to help and support you in your recovery.
Holidays in the sun don’t have to be over, just because you live a sober life. Just like any other good quality hotel, we offer beautiful accommodation, a wonderful private pool for you to dip in and out of, an incredible plant-based menu and exceptional service. The only difference is, our environment is completely alcohol free and we are here to support you at every step of your sobriety, and life long journey. There’s no need to worry about bars, alcohol temptation or pressure to drink.
We have details of all local AA & NA meetings as well as in-house structured support from our qualified and experienced addiction therapists. Of course, you are free to choose if, or when you access these. AA meetings are available Algorfa / Montebello area, Ciudad Quesada & Torrevija areas. All are just a short journey away by car.
A typical day for you, at the Clarity Retreat:
• Wake up in one of our beautiful double rooms
• Enjoy a beautiful breakfast on the terrace
• Access counselling, mindfulness, yoga or massage (before lunch)
• Lounge around by our private pool, or maybe go for a bike ride or walk
• Enjoy a beautiful buffet lunch and some of our homemade lemonade
• Access counselling, mindfulness, yoga or massage (after lunch)
• Relax in one of our many chillout areas
• Enjoy your evening meal on our terrace
• Enjoy some free time or visit a local meeting
Workshops, and recovery help and support, is an important part of what we offer. Ryan, your addiction therapist, has years of experience working with those in recovery. Not only does he work with addicts themselves, but he offers practical advice and guidance for family members too. Ryan has worked for Bayberry Clinics, a prestigious rehabilitation service in the West Midlands.
When you leave, you can continue with ongoing online or telephone support. The rate for this is just £50 per session (usually £65).
What makes us different from other Sober Retreats?
• Both of our owners live and breath the sober life
• You will stay in a small retreat, with a maximum of 6 guests at a time - so you are not just a number
• We offer a nourishing and relaxed environment
• All wellbeing services are fully included
• We welcome recovering addicts and their family and friends
Unfortunately our retreat does not have step-free access. There are six small steps with handrails to gain access to the main house. There are four steps to get to the pool area. Again, we have handrails to help with this. For more information please contact us.
We believe in including everything... Your stay is fully inclusive of all meals, drinks, transfers and so much more...
COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY
MINDFULNESS AT SUNSET